FAQ & TipsABOUT BALI
Ngurah Rai International Airport, listed as “Denpasar” (DPS) which is the name of the Island capitals.
Distance to THE JINENG VILLAS: 20 km
Journey time: 30 minutes
People and Religion
The Balinese have strong spiritual roots. The main religion is “Agama Hindu Dharma” or also known as Agama Tirtha which literally means the religion of holy water.
Bahasa Indonesia (national language of Indonesia) and Bahasa Bali (the local language) are the most widely spoken language in Bali. English is extensively used all over the island.
Please wear sarong and sash when visiting temples or attending ceremonies. Bali is a tropical Island, cotton or lightweight clothing are the most comfortable to wear.
Bali is a tropical Island and has two different seasons. Rainy (wet seasons) generally occurs around November thru April (mainly around late in the afternoon and early in the evening). Dry season commonly occurs around May thru October. The average temperature is 24 – 30 degrees Celsius (75 – 89 degree Fahrenheit)
Passport & VISA
Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the arrival date. Indonesian Government grants visa on arrival for 63 countries and could purchase their Tourist Visa upon arrival at the airport. The fee for the “Visa on Arrival” payable upon landing at USD.25 for 30 day visa. Visitors from certain countries require tourist visa in advance and must apply for a visa before arriving in Indonesia. Please contact the Indonesian embassy or consulate for further details.
Narcotics are strictly prohibited. You may only bring to Indonesia two liters of alcohol and maximum of 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars.
The local currency is Rp (Indonesian Rupiah). We recommend you to check the exchange rate prior to your departure to Bali as currency often fluctuates. You could change your money at the local money changer or banks. ATMs are available in major tourist areas. Major credit cards are accepted at major hotels, restaurants, boutiques and other venues. Please also be advised some tourist venues only accept cash.
Typical Business Hours
Banks: Most banks operate from 9am to 3pm
Offices: 9am to 5pm
Supermarkets/shopping areas: 10am to 10pm
Most restaurants and hotels include “service charge” on the bill. Tipping is not expected but welcomed.
ABOUT THE JINENG VILLAS
THE JINENG VILLAS is a boutique hotel with an all villa property. Each villa comes with their own-private swimming pool, living area, modern comforts and personalized service that is inimitably Bali.
How to Reserve
Our official website www.thejinengvillas.com is fitted with the facility of Secure Online Booking With Instant Confirmation. You may also drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call our reservation department at +62-361-8475688. If you prefer you may contact your travel agents or travel specialist.
Our rates, packages, promotions and quotations should always include applicable taxes, service charges, high seasons sure charge and most importantly “NO HIDDEN CHARGES”. Please be advised that some hotels and agencies do not include applicable taxes and service charges. This often causes some confusion, so please be aware of this when you are comparing rates. We also partner with a variety of online travel agencies, who promote and sell our rooms. However, we sometimes find our hotel advertised on web sites with which we have no agreement. We always prefer guests to book with us directly.
“++” or “Net” on the rates
“++” means 11% government tax and 10% service charge will be subjected to the rates. “Net” means the rate featured include government tax and service charge. Our rates and promotions are always “Net”.
Airport Pick Up
Complimentary airport pick up with hotel’s private vehicle, terms and conditions may apply. Our representative will be holding a name board with the guest name on it. Transfer service from other areas will be provided with extra charges. Please inform us the flight details or Pick Up details upon booking.
Free Drop-off Service
Complimentary drop-off service is available within Seminyak area (available from 7am to 11pm). The free drop-off service does not include pick up service.
Each villa type comes with king size bed. We also serve extra bed on additional charge. Please mention your request upon booking.
In Villa Private Swimming Pool
Each Villa at THE JINENG VILLAS comes with Private Swimming Pool. There is no life guard on duty during your stay and all guests should note that the use of your private swimming pool is at your own risk. Management cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries. The private swimming pool is 1.50 meters depth. Children under the age of 12 or who are unable to swim should not use the pool without adult supervision.
Free Wi-fi is available for entire villas, lobby and lounge.
Bali is a tropical Island. The hotel uses a variety of methods to prevent discomfort of guests by Mosquitoes. This includes bi-weekly fogging of garden areas and exterior of hotel, insect coils use in dining area, bathroom and terrace. Also provision of electric mosquito repellant and aerosol can repellants in rooms. Our methods generally keep mosquito presence to an acceptable level.
We aim to deliver a truly memorable experience, the best possible hotel rates and of course the best value. Here we provide some tips and hope they are help.
- Our rates, packages, promotions and quotations should always include applicable taxes, service charges, high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) and of course no “hidden charges”.
- We fully understand that what matter most is how much you will have to pay. Please be advised that some hotels and agencies do not include applicable taxes and service charges. “Net” means the rate does include applicable taxes, service charge and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) while “++” means the rate is subject to applicable taxes, service charges and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons).
- We also partner with a variety of online travel agencies, who promote and sell our rooms. However, we sometimes find our hotel advertised on web sites with which we have no agreement. The room type and conditions may not be the same as those offered by the hotel directly. This often causes some confusion, so please be aware of this when you are comparing rates.
- We always prefer guests to book with us directly. If you find better rates on one of our online travel agency partner web sites, we will be happy to match the rates.
- We feature various promotions and packages in our official website. However we understand they are not suitable for everyone. Should you fancy something else, please feel free to contact our reservation department at email@example.com. We will provide a “PERSONALIZED SPECIAL OFFER”. Please specify what you require and we strive to quote for exactly what you need.