QUICK TIPSWe aim to deliver a truly memorable experience, the best possible hotel rates and of course the best value. Here we provide some tips and hope they are help.
- Our rates, packages, promotions and quotations should always include applicable taxes, service charges, high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) and of course no “hidden charges”.
- We fully understand that what matter most is how much you will have to pay. Please be advised that some hotels and agencies do not include applicable taxes and service charges. “Net” means the rate does include applicable taxes, service charge and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) while “++” means the rate is subject to applicable taxes, service charges and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons).
- We also partner with a variety of online travel agencies, who promote and sell our rooms. However, we sometimes find our hotel advertised on web sites with which we have no agreement. The room type and conditions may not be the same as those offered by the hotel directly. This often causes some confusion, so please be aware of this when you are comparing rates.
- We always prefer guests to book with us directly. If you find better rates on one of our online travel agency partner web sites, we will be happy to match the rates.
- We feature various promotions and packages in our official website. However we understand they are not suitable for everyone. Should you fancy something else, please feel free to contact our reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a “PERSONALIZED SPECIAL OFFER”. Please specify what you require and we strive to quote for exactly what you need.